Monday, January 18, 2010

updates

So I haven't blogged for a few days. Seems like life kept getting in the way, so here I am making a quick update! I have surprised myself a few times on this detox! When feeling serious temptation, I have been able to fend off the want to get something sweet and not on plan several times. A marvel! So heading into week 3, I am hoping for some new food ideas as the same old food is getting rather boring. Although, I have tried making a few new things and for the most part they were a hit (the exception was the Shepherd's pie which Matt refused to eat...I thought it was delish).

My challenges have been:
- staying ahead of the game and prepping/planning.
- finding food that my husband will eat too.
- cleaning the damn juicer!
- not eating after 7 if I am watching tv, so I usually go to bed around 8;30
- getting rid of food associations (mom usually brings coffee over).

So far I have been able to overcome these challenges.
Looking forward to the next two weeks!

1 comment: